We decided to add one more day to the fair in order to give three days to professionals, and two days to the public. Subsequently, the trade stands were created.
What is a trade stand ?
- Two walls of shelves, one table for the meetings and three chairs
- Presence in the professional catalog
- Access to all the contact of the professional visitors
- An opportunity to display the books rather than having them on a rights table
- The possibility to sell the books during the week-end through the fair's booksellers
- The possibility to leave the fair during the week-end and enjoy Paris, or reduce costs flying back home